Sunday, January 4, 2015

Homemade Cinnamon Lip Plumper!


I love to do this treatment before a night out! It plumps my lips without over drying them or costing me 30 dollars a tube. Prior to applying the plumping balm I like to exfoliate my lips to help the effects of the cinnamon. If you have chapped lips or cold sores then avoid this treatment all together, it can irritate the area and make things worse.


What You Will Need-

1/4 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 tsp of vaseline
1 drop of peppermint essential oil or a pinch of crushed candy cane
1/4 tsp of sugar
1/4 tsp of coconut oil



In a small cup, mix together the coconut oil and sugar until a smooth paste. Apply to lips, lightly scrub left to right in a circular motion and remove with a warm/damp towel.




In a small cup, mix together the cinnamon, vaseline and peppermint oil until a smooth paste. Apply to lips and gently rub the mixture in for 60 seconds. Leave it on for up to 10 minutes! 





After leaving the mixture on for about 10 minutes, remove with a warm/damp towel (gently blotting) and apply a moisturizing lip balm.


  It's been about 2 hours since I did this treatment and my lips are still plump :) be sure to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment