Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Eco Friendly Perfume- Love & Toast by Margot Elena

Hey guys! I wanted to share my new favorite line with you that I'm very much in LOVE with! I have searched high and low for a natural perfume and body lotion line that isn't too heavy for summer but lasts without having to "drench" myself in it. By experience I have to say... a lot of organic/natural lines smell "too natural" to me, or in other words make me smell like a plant. Not a fan. Anyhow, this line is called Love & Toast by Margot Elena! Everything is formulated with 100% natural ingredients, paraben free, pthalate free, petrolatum free, sulfate free, animal cruelty free as well as packing paper sources that come from 100% annually renewed resources.

A portion of every Love & Toast sale goes directly to Regional Affiliates of Girls Inc.

My most favorite are the roll on perfumes! The fragrance lasted all day and they're small enough to put into your clutch or purse for a quick re-touch on the go.
Check out the website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment