Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer Review!



I am ridiculously in LOVE with this stuff. I usually don't like primers because they collect so much makeup that it ends up looking "cakey". It has a really pretty pearl tint to it so it gives your foundation a luminous glow! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that has excessively oily skin only because it will intensify any the look. If that's the case, then Laura Mercier has an Oil Free Foundation Primer that helps control excess shine. Anyhow, it went on super lightweight and my makeup stayed perfect from about 9 am this morning until 9 pm this evening! I have issues around my nose with makeup coming off or getting caked up and I didn't have any problems! So all in all its definitely in my top 3 and I absolutely recommend it!

How to use: Make sure skin is cleansed and moisturized! Apply a dime size amount to palm of hand, using free hand ring finger- dab lightly across forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and then rub in so that it is a thin layer on face. Let it dry/absorb a little bit before applying foundation that way you don't disturb it. Remember that because of the luminescence it will most likely intensify bronzers and blush so be gentle when applying.
Apologies for the lighting- I happened to be in my car when I thought to even take a picture. Next time I will get better lighting so you all can see :)

You can get it at Sephora for $32-

No comments:

Post a Comment