Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Product Review # 9- NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil

I was given this as a sample the last time I was in Sephora and it will be my next replacement for my night cream without a doubt! I'll be honest... when I opened it up and put the treatment oil into the palm of my hand it seemed much too heavy to put on my face. Within a few minutes of applying it my skin was brighter, more radiant, smooth and the oil absorbed evenly (there wasn't an "oily" shine). The next day my skin had the same radiant glow, soft/smooth texture, felt more hydrated, my redness was minimized almost completely and a few of the breakouts I had were less visible! I don't think I have ever felt this excited about a product in a long time!

NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 and is formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors/fragrances, mineral oil, silicones and gluten! It's made up of a handful of  oils and extracts such as- apricot oil, meadowfoam oil, sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba seed oil, rose flower oil, tea/camellia oil, sea buckthorn oil and rosemary leaf oil. Basically the perfect nutrition for your skin.

For more information on NUDE skin care products- click here!

You can also find it at Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment